Launch of Spacetalk Life Seniors Wearable Smartphone
Leading Australian software technology company MGM Wireless Limited (ASX:MWR) (“MGM” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce the launch of SPACETALK Life, a wearable smartphone, watch and GPS device for the seniors market. The device features an SOS alert button, GPS, Safety Callback, Location by Request, voice calls, SMS, Step Counter, Weather, Bluetooth pairing to assistive hearing devices, ear buds and car audio, Medical Reminders, IP67 waterproofing and advanced battery performance.
- MGM Wireless today announces the launch of SPACETALK Life, a stylish 4G wearable smartphone, watch and GPS device for the seniors market.
- The device features an SOS button, GPS, voice calls, SMS, Step Counter, Bluetooth pairing to hearing assistive devices and car audio, Medication Reminders and IP67 waterproofing.
- In a world first, the watch incorporates two innovationsthat work in tandem: Safety Callback to initiate calls when a senior is unable to answer; and Location by Request which provides the user’s location while protecting their privacy.
- SPACETALK Life is controlled by an enhanced version of the Company’s AllMyTribe App ecosystem, which is currently generating over $1.5 million annualised recurring monthly revenue.
- The device provides seniors with safety and independence, enabling families to directly care for their loved ones with peace of mind, while reducing pressure on aged care services.
- The Australian government spent $19.9 billion in 2018-19 providing aged care to over 1.3 million people, the great majority of whom received home-based care and support 1 .
- The rapidly aging global population 60 years and older is forecast to increase from 900 million in 2015 to 1.14 billion people in 2030, providing a large global opportunity for the Company.
- SPACETALK Life will sell for $549 plus a $9.99 AllMyTribe App monthly subscription fee, and is now available for pre-order at spacetalkwatch.com for shipping in late July.
- SPACETALK Life builds on MGM’s phenomenal success with the SPACETALK smartphone, watch and GPS device for children aged 5-12, which was launched in October 2017.
MGM Wireless CEO Mark Fortunatow commented: “The launch of SPACETALK Life is a significant Company advancement and opportunity for MGM and the Company’s shareholders. It provides access to a large, new and rapidly growing market which is also complementary to our phenomenally successful SPACETALK children’s smartwatch business.”
Original posted: https://www.medianet.com.au/releases/188608/